4xpipcounter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4xpipcounter

A forum to chat about forecast and trade 4x

+2
Sigma trader
4xpipcounter
6 posters

My oustanding trades and forecasts

4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty NZD/CHF

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 pm

Same story as the previous 2 swissy neighbors. MR1 is .7599, WR2 is .7627, and the DR3 is .7631. Initial support will be the 4-hour tenken at .7531, adn then the kijun at .7468.
    Sigma trader

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty Re: My oustanding trades and forecasts

Post  Sigma trader Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:08 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:Same story as the previous 2 swissy neighbors. MR1 is .7599, WR2 is .7627, and the DR3 is .7631. Initial support will be the 4-hour tenken at .7531, adn then the kijun at .7468.

any thoughts on NZDUSD?
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty USD/CHF

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:12 pm

A struggle is currently seen around the MR1 at .9892. WR2 is .9915. That point will complete the continuation, then a correction will take place to the WR1 at .9912.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty Re: My oustanding trades and forecasts

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:21 pm

I received the following e-mail:
    " Do you still see gbpaud as a good long?
    > eurnzd; any chance of a bull reversal you think?"

The fact I was wrong on the GBP/AUD's reversal still does not take away from the fact the reversal is about to happen. As it gets more depth, all the more powerful it will be. There is still a very strong upward bias ready for the pair. This will be attributed more to the aussie weakness than cable strength.
    Don't forget. Aussie is still on my radar for the mid-.94's. The radar only becomes foggy if the recent peak gets taken out.

There is a chance for a reversal for the EUR/NZD. It is currently camping around my MS1a at 1.8078. It looks OS. I don't want to sound too optimistic about it, because the sigma bands are pointing due south on the MT range. Nevertheless, the tenken at 1.8168 should be hit on a recovery, and then the kijun at 1.8178. OTT, I'm skeptical.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:28 pm

Yes, I'm thinking I would like a getaway to New Zealand. It's beautiful there.
    Oops, wait. This is a forex forum.
    We just had a pinpoint, perfect bounce off the WR1 at .7689 and the DR2 at .7692. This means This means the journey has begun to the 4-hour tenken at .7606, with a possibility to cluster support at .7547.
    I love the latter scenario. I don't like the strong momentum against any move south. Picture it as the need to take the journey south, but strong gusty winds blowing against it.

Sigma trader wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:Same story as the previous 2 swissy neighbors. MR1 is .7599, WR2 is .7627, and the DR3 is .7631. Initial support will be the 4-hour tenken at .7531, adn then the kijun at .7468.

any thoughts on NZDUSD?
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty NZD/CHF trade

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:05 pm

I got the room, so I added it at as short at .7626 with a TP at .7531
    zepher

Post  zepher Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Hi Paul. How's everyone in the house!?
    I had a nice play on the AUD/USD thanks to your help. I got back in at .9900.
    AUD/CAD is still coasting along without much profit. Cable is treading water.
    Glad you dunped T2W. Hopefully, a lot of people will get involved. This should be the best forum on the internet.
    I like the idea of a thread with just your radar picks. I told Dan thats something you need to pay attention too.
    Back to you. Thanks for everything!
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Hey Zeph! What is happening?
    There were some very good associations at T2W. There's still some more I'd like to glean.
    Okay, I'll do that as soon as I can get on it. I've also gotten some e-mail requests. At times, I think you are at the bottom of the commotion. You'll pipe in on the heels of even a small deuluge of e-mails.
    Maybe it's you and Dan working in the background on me. Just joking, Dan.
    I'll be out of Springfield early today, so I should be back in front of my own computer earlier than usualy for a Monday.

zepher wrote:Hi Paul. How's everyone in the house!?
    Glad you dunped T2W. Hopefully, a lot of people will get involved. This should be the best forum on the internet.
    I like the idea of a thread with just your radar picks. I told Dan thats something you need to pay attention too.
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:52 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:
    Daniel wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:I am counting on an extension to my WS2 at 1.0097, and then a solid reversal. This is also the area of the -3 sigma on the 2-hour and 4-hour, and the bottom of the cirvilinear envelope.

Are you talking about this envelope?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I never made a reference to the envelope, but you have the right idea with regards to the confluence of events in that circa area.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, I thought that when you use made reference to the curvilinear envelope it was to a chart very similar to the one posted, what do you mean by the "bottom of the cirvilinear envelope" then? is this the bottom of the -3 sigma band?

Last edited by Daniel on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar Correction)
    Sigma trader

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty AUDUSD

Post  Sigma trader Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:33 am

I couldnt help myself, i shorted aussie at parity.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty Re: USD/CAD

Post  4xpipcounter Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:45 am

[quote="Daniel"][quote="4xpipcounter"][quote="Daniel"]
    4xpipcounter wrote:I am counting on an extension to my WS2 at 1.0097, and then a solid reversal. This is also the area of the -3 sigma on the 2-hour and 4-hour, and the bottom of the cirvilinear envelope.

Are you talking about this envelope?

I got some facts mixed up somewhere when I said I never referred to it, but yes, that it what I was referring to. The way the 4-hour operates is reminiscent to how the ones from TRM operated.
    I will refer to them occasionally, but only when it becomes a point of confluence.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:53 am

My NZD/CHF is coming along real well, and hopefully cable has begun its move, even though it still looks choppy.
    The GBP/AUD hit one of many extensions this week. WS2 is 1.5994 and the WS1 is 1.6172.

Sigma trader wrote:I couldnt help myself, i shorted aussie at parity.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty AUD/USD

Post  4xpipcounter Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:03 pm

I've been following this pair with interest, because I know once it gets a strong break south, then both the GBP/USD and the GBP/AUD will break in my favor. The pair has gotten comfortable above the WR2 at .9972. I hope I'm wrong, but it appears headed to my MR2 at 1.0049
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty My trades

Post  4xpipcounter Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:26 pm

It looks like we had a headfake in the 4-hour cloud, so I took it out at 1.6026 for +19 pips. Eventually, the deep south is where it is headed, but I do not want to see anymore scenery on this journey.
    The NZD/CHF was taken out at .7544 for +82 pips.
    Sigma trader

Post  Sigma trader Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:05 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:I've been following this pair with interest, because I know once it gets a strong break south, then both the GBP/USD and the GBP/AUD will break in my favor. The pair has gotten comfortable above the WR2 at .9972. I hope I'm wrong, but it appears headed to my MR2 at 1.0049

i just bailed on my 05 short, a measley +15 after 5 hours!!

Confession. I traded badly last 2 trades, GBP short got out way to early, also i shorted usdchf at 9970 yesterday got out for 40 pips and its 150 lower

There, public self-critique over. Onward comarades Smile
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:40 am

4xpipcounter wrote:Hey Zeph! What is happening?
    There were some very good associations at T2W. There's still some more I'd like to glean.
    Okay, I'll do that as soon as I can get on it. I've also gotten some e-mail requests. At times, I think you are at the bottom of the commotion. You'll pipe in on the heels of even a small deuluge of e-mails.
    Maybe it's you and Dan working in the background on me. Just joking, Dan.
    I'll be out of Springfield early today, so I should be back in front of my own computer earlier than usualy for a Monday.

zepher wrote:Hi Paul. How's everyone in the house!?

Zeph/Paul,
    The Radar Picks Thread is a great idea, if needed, I can create it as topic or as a forum.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:11 am

Zeph/Paul,
    The Radar Picks Thread is a great idea, if needed, I can create it as topic or as a forum.[/quote]

Dan, no problem. It is a topic, os when I can get to it, I can create it under the "Forecasts" forum.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty AUD/USD

Post  4xpipcounter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:21 am

Draw a line on your chart at .9972. That is my WR2. Notice the candles going east over the top of that point.My WR3 at 1.0122 could still be hit, but I may have gotten carried away with that forecast. I would still look for the MR2, at least to be hit at 1.0049.
    Sigma trader

Post  Sigma trader Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:27 am

4xpipcounter wrote:Draw a line on your chart at .9972. That is my WR2. Notice the candles going east over the top of that point.My WR3 at 1.0122 could still be hit, but I may have gotten carried away with that forecast. I would still look for the MR2, at least to be hit at 1.0049.

im in GBPUSD at 6150,
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty EUR/CAD

Post  4xpipcounter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:37 am

The next trading opportunity for this pair should present itself at 1.4218, which is the bottom of the 4-hour cloud. I'm not saying it will hit that point, but there is nothing in sight for a long on this pair
    I feel like I am in the proverbial gold mine looking for the illusive position on a pair. Nothing much has been going on this week except for the 2 documented closed positions and the recovery of my GBP/AUD position.
    OTT, it has been an excellent week for me. My SF Giants won the World Series on Monday. I went to the polls on Tuesday, and everyone of my candidates won. So, I'm feeling pretty chipper.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty AUD/CAD

Post  4xpipcounter Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:54 am

Circa 1.0122 should make a nice entry for another attempt at a trip south.
    This is one of those pairs where the LT dam is getting ready to break.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 4 Empty EUR/USD trade

Post  4xpipcounter Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:39 am

What is probably the equivalent of a scalp for me is what I entered on this pair I went short at 1.4019, and I got a TP set for 1.3980
    Sigma trader

Post  Sigma trader Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:43 am

Sigma trader wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:Draw a line on your chart at .9972. That is my WR2. Notice the candles going east over the top of that point.My WR3 at 1.0122 could still be hit, but I may have gotten carried away with that forecast. I would still look for the MR2, at least to be hit at 1.0049.

im in GBPUSD at 6150,
    just covered this ahead of the number @ 6095
    zepher

Post  zepher Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:50 am

Paul as you know I jumped out on cable when it met with the cloud. Wheres a good time to get back in? Do you think it is going towards your .236 level on your yearly?
    Hey, not trying to upstage you. I know you don't like that.
    Hope you're around after church tonight. Got some news.
    I don't care too much on your thread you want to continue. You already showed me the way. It still will be nice to see this forum grow bug.

Last edited by zepher on Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong pokes)
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:14 pm

zepher wrote:Paul as you know I jumped out on cable when it met with the cloud. Wheres a good time to get back in? Do you think it is going towards your .236 level on your yearly?
    Hey, not trying to upstage you. I know you don't like that.
    Hope you're around after church tonight. Got some news.
    I don't care too much on your thread you want to continue. You already showed me the way. It still will be nice to see this forum grow bug.

Man, you came flying through here like grease lightening. You made a post, looked around, and was gone in 30 minutes.
    As always, when it comes to the forum, our timing is always off.
    For the uninitiated, the .236 Zeph was referring to is the 23.6% level of the YP (1.6146) and the YR1 (1.7287), which is 1.6415.
    The answer is there is a good chance. We have to first endure the bounce off of 1.6146. If the daily candle gets too comfortable above that mark, then it should be on to 1.6415.
    Keep in mind, this pair is in for a strong move south. It is currently at +3 sigma on the monthly, with extremely strong momentum heading due south
    Don't worry about upstaging me, Zeph. There are no worries there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content