4xpipcounter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4xpipcounter

A forum to chat about forecast and trade 4x

+2
Sigma trader
4xpipcounter
6 posters

My oustanding trades and forecasts

Daniel*

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 2 Empty Re: My oustanding trades and forecasts

Post  Daniel* Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:37 pm

Paul,
    I read earlier that you wanted to modify the structure of this forum to better accomodate the requests you get.
    I just checked into it and now any member can create a topic.
    It also says that you have all the admin rights, hopefully I'm reading this correctly as I'm trying to figure out myself. I'm not really a computer expert and this is the actual first time that I create a media blog of any kind, but I'm trying to contribute to our forum and create a good environment for traders to become better and meet other like minded people.
    If you or anyone else have suggestions, please post them.
    Now I have to go back to work... I will be back tonight (when all the fun is over)
    Sigma trader

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 2 Empty Re: My oustanding trades and forecasts

Post  Sigma trader Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:
    Sigma, the pair bounced perfectly off my MS2 at 1.2943, adn the top of the weekly cloud is 1.2855.
    This is just my opinion, and I know you are an excellent trader, but I don't like the momentum on the sigma bands against the trade, and I do have 1.2579 on my MT radar.

AUDNZD starting to look a bit stretched here. long some at 2856
    [/quote]

you were right 4x, so i doubled up nearer 1.28 and just bailed out at 12865. not the prettist of trades but c'est la vie. I also shorted some NZD at the top of the 4 hour sigma bands at 7645, i may leave this one into next week.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:43 pm

That's the way to take care of business. It's reminiscent of the double on the GBP/AUD I had earlier this week.

quote="Sigma trader"]
    4xpipcounter wrote:
    Sigma, the pair bounced perfectly off my MS2 at 1.2943, adn the top of the weekly cloud is 1.2855.
    This is just my opinion, and I know you are an excellent trader, but I don't like the momentum on the sigma bands against the trade, and I do have 1.2579 on my MT radar.

AUDNZD starting to look a bit stretched here. long some at 2856
    [/quote]

you were right 4x, so i doubled up nearer 1.28 and just bailed out at 12865. not the prettist of trades but c'est la vie. I also shorted some NZD at the top of the 4 hour sigma bands at 7645, i may leave this one into next week. [/quote]
    Daniel*

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 2 Empty usdjpy

Post  Daniel* Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:47 pm

USDJPY long @ 80.59 / TP @ 80.95

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:32 pm

JMO, but I have not been too excited about this pair. It has been on a slippery slope for a long time. There is strong momentum against the pair. The WS2 at 80.79 appears to be containment, at least for this move north.

BTW, long term, this pair will be contained well under 100.00 for a long time. It has the 60.00's in its sights.
    I know an astute trader that says he is seeing this pair to the low 50.00's. I don't see it, but I won't disagree with the analysis.

Dan wrote:USDJPY long @ 80.59 / TP @ 80.95

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 2 Empty EUR/JPY

Post  4xpipcounter Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:09 pm

This pair has the equivalent of a round trip. It has begun its recovery from the recent dip. This current move should be limited to circa 112.78. From there, we will get a tradeable reversal. Momentum has swung on the 4-hour chart, and at the time, there is also strong downward proclivity on the 2-hour. By the time the next drop concludes, then the 2 and 4-hour charts should agree which should add up to a momentous move. 111.20 would be an idea point to go long, but we will have to see as we approach that area. From there, the move north could add up to about 300 pips. Nothing is definite with the numbers, but is conceptual.

It is also kind of hard on the weekends without the benefit of my weekly S&R's. Seeing this is the end of the month, I also have no monthlies to go by.

I've gotten some e-mails concerning my radar picks. I have been thinking about starting a thread that will have my radar picks, exclusively. For now, I have been very busy, so it is hard for a new venture. Hang on! Be patient.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 2 Empty EUR/USD

Post  4xpipcounter Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:52 pm

Momentum has swung on all the intraday studies except the hourly where there a strong move UP can still be seen. I would look for a slight move north towards a minimum of 1.3970, and possibly 1.4009. Afterward we could be in for a strong move south.

Longer term I have 1.3373 on my weekly radar. Depended on the nature of the reversal, the radar could be adjusted to 1.3017.

The other possible scenario could be that we see the recent high at 1.4163 broken. If that is the case, then the the look on the radar is voided. IMO, that is the least likely.

Last edited by 4xpipcounter on Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addendum)
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 2 Empty GBP/USD

Post  4xpipcounter Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:38 pm

I have a short on this pair executed near the end off the week. The outlook actually looks very strange. It is ready for another strong move UP if you look at anything from the 4-hour on down. The 8-hour chart is camped at +3 sigma, which means price is ready to splash. The monthly is ready for a sharp downturn at +3.

The one thing about the pair that appears to have some surety to it is the fact I have 1.5969 and then 1.5958 on the ST radar. Longer term, and as I mentioned before, watch out for this pair to really make a LT splash.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 2 Empty EUR/NZD

Post  4xpipcounter Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:42 pm

The pair has begun a recovery that should take it to circa 1.8384. Afterward, thje reversal should take the pair to the top of the daily cloud at 1.8120
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:13 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:Your comments and questions are welcomed. With one post, you will be alerted via e-mail everytime a post is made. This way you will never miss a forecast or one of my trades.
    This, of course, will also apply in any of the other threads created in the future.

We want to see more threads!!!

How about the "nuggets" thread? I can move the nugget posts from t2w here, then you can add any new posts when you are ready. Pictures can be added to your posts.
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:21 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:This pair has the equivalent of a round trip. It has begun its recovery from the recent dip. This current move should be limited to circa 112.78. From there, we will get a tradeable reversal. Momentum has swung on the 4-hour chart, and at the time, there is also strong downward proclivity on the 2-hour. By the time the next drop concludes, then the 2 and 4-hour charts should agree which should add up to a momentous move. 111.20 would be an idea point to go long, but we will have to see as we approach that area. From there, the move north could add up to about 300 pips. Nothing is definite with the numbers, but is conceptual.

It is also kind of hard on the weekends without the benefit of my weekly S&R's. Seeing this is the end of the month, I also have no monthlies to go by.

I've gotten some e-mails concerning my radar picks. I have been thinking about starting a thread that will have my radar picks, exclusively. For now, I have been very busy, so it is hard for a new venture. Hang on! Be patient.

That is such a good idea. It could include a definition of "radar" on the first post.

Another thread for ichimoku discussion can be an idea and lastly another thread dedicated for live trades you enter (making a distinction between forecast and trades).

I checked into the settings, and now anyone else can start their own thread as well, so if that is something you can promote, the forum is ready for that.

Have a profitable week!
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:03 pm

Daniel, there is too much garbage in the T2W nuggets, because of all the interferences.
    I was going to start the "How to make 100%: thread here, once we have 100 people. That will motivate me to really want to do it. I want to feel like I have an audience, and not talking to myself. That's going to be some work, but will be worth it if I know enough people are being benefited.

Daniel wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:Your comments and questions are welcomed. With one post, you will be alerted via e-mail everytime a post is made. This way you will never miss a forecast or one of my trades.
    This, of course, will also apply in any of the other threads created in the future.

How about the "nuggets" thread? I can move the nugget posts from t2w here, then you can add any new posts when you are ready. Pictures can be added to your posts.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:07 pm

You picked my brain there. I was going to start a thread dedicated to ichimoku training. Also, a separate thread on my S&R's. I figured near the beginning of 2011 would be good for that. I plan on posting the yearlies in this forum.

Daniel wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:This pair has the equivalent of a round trip. It has begun its recovery from the recent dip. This current move should be limited to circa 112.78. From there, we will get a tradeable reversal. Momentum has swung on the 4-hour chart, and at the time, there is also strong downward proclivity on the 2-hour. By the time the next drop concludes, then the 2 and 4-hour charts should agree which should add up to a momentous move. 111.20 would be an idea point to go long, but we will have to see as we approach that area. From there, the move north could add up to about 300 pips. Nothing is definite with the numbers, but is conceptual.

That is such a good idea. It could include a definition of "radar" on the first post.

Another thread for ichimoku discussion can be an idea and lastly another thread dedicated for live trades you enter (making a distinction between forecast and trades).

I checked into the settings, and now anyone else can start their own thread as well, so if that is something you can promote, the forum is ready for that.

Have a profitable week!
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 2 Empty GBP/AUD...

Post  4xpipcounter Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:23 pm

I received the following e-mail:
    "I am currently short gbpaud from around 1,62 and unsure about whether to go for a profit; taKe a loss or somewhere in between."

I'm going to repeat myself from my post in my blog. If you don't have am methodology for entering the market, then you should be stating out. I am an excellent trader, but if you ask me what I think after you get in, it is too late if the trade is going against you. I am not the magic jeannie.
    GBP/AUD is ready to continue its uptrend as I am writing this. It has its sights set on the bottom of the daily ichimoku cloud at 1.6541.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 2 Empty GBP/AUD trade

Post  4xpipcounter Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 pm

As a matter a fact, this pair looked so good after I made the post, and I was looking for a 2nd entry, that I decided this was going to be it. I am long at 1.6282.

4xpipcounter wrote:I received the following e-mail:
    "I am currently short gbpaud from around 1,62 and unsure about whether to go for a profit; taKe a loss or somewhere in between."

I'm going to repeat myself from my post in my blog. If you don't have am methodology for entering the market, then you should be stating out. I am an excellent trader, but if you ask me what I think after you get in, it is too late if the trade is going against you. I am not the magic jeannie.
    GBP/AUD is ready to continue its uptrend as I am writing this. It has its sights set on the bottom of the daily ichimoku cloud at 1.6541.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 2 Empty USD/JPY

Post  4xpipcounter Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:45 pm

I was considering a position on this pair to go long. I figure it would have been good for some quick, short pips, but the potential is still there for a further drop. 80.00 might be it, but still no guarantee that is when the recovery will begin.
    Sigma trader

Post  Sigma trader Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:48 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:I was considering a position on this pair to go long. I figure it would have been good for some quick, short pips, but the potential is still there for a further drop. 80.00 might be it, but still no guarantee that is when the recovery will begin.

i think the 1995 low is at 79.75 level, i was going to wait till then.

i just jumped in the gbpusd short at 16042, it may well have a sesssion or 2 pushing higher but it will go south
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:48 pm

I did not mean to start a new thread on this. It should have been just an addition to the thread I already started.
    Daniel, can you help again....please.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:02 pm

I like hearing from a respected trader that my trade is eventually going to go in my favor. The GBP/USD I have on a short. It is still on my radar, so I do agree with you.
    There will be another dip after the correction we were talking about. Watch for 78.02. That is my decade's S1. There is more room for error on the decade's. It could actually continue its move another 375 points on the decade's reference points and still be within the margin. Explosive happiness happens at the decade's. That's as long as you are on the right side of things.
    The moves we saw in 2008 came as a result of the decade's reference points being hit.
    The USD/JPY's reference point could be the yield to 87.00 and possibly beyond that.

Sigma trader wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:I was considering a position on this pair to go long. I figure it would have been good for some quick, short pips, but the potential is still there for a further drop. 80.00 might be it, but still no guarantee that is when the recovery will begin.

i just jumped in the gbpusd short at 16042, it may well have a sesssion or 2 pushing higher but it will go south
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:02 pm

The member '4xpipcounter' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'forex' :
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--------------------------------

#2 'forex' :
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:08 pm

I'm having a bad week already-- not trading related, thank goodness.
    I didn't mean to do that. I was just trying to figure it out.

Daniel wrote:The member '4xpipcounter' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'forex' :

--------------------------------

#2 'forex' :

4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:11 pm

Sigma, did you check out the monthly on cable? Can anyone say, "Due south"? Wow!!

Sigma trader wrote:

Sigma trader

Post  Sigma trader Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:16 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:Sigma, did you check out the monthly on cable? Can anyone say, "Due south"? Wow!!

Sigma trader wrote:

Agree 16250 is the 3 sigm aband there. I also just took a position in NZD, at 7655
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:54 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:Daniel, there is too much garbage in the T2W nuggets, because of all the interferences.
    I was going to start the "How to make 100%: thread here, once we have 100 people. That will motivate me to really want to do it. I want to feel like I have an audience, and not talking to myself. That's going to be some work, but will be worth it if I know enough people are being benefited.

Daniel wrote:

I will reply this by a private message.
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:57 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:I did not mean to start a new thread on this. It should have been just an addition to the thread I already started.
    Daniel, can you help again....please.

Lol... let me see if I can figure out myself first.

I see that you are online, open a chatroom and let's touch base there

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content