4xpipcounter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4xpipcounter

A forum to chat about forecast and trade 4x

3 posters

Elliott Wave forecasts

JahDave
    JahDave

Elliott Wave forecasts Empty Elliott Wave forecasts

Post  JahDave Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi Paul,

How is everything. This should be a great little trading area. I'm glad you set it up. Anyway, I am starting this Elliott Wave thread per Paul's request and am grateful to have a serious trading forum to work in. All people are welcome to post comments and charts on this thread.

Good Trading,
    Dave

Last edited by JahDave on Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I needed to add something)
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Elliott Wave forecasts Empty Re: Elliott Wave forecasts

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:49 pm

Dave, glad you are here! I sure enjoy your forecasts through the eyes of Elliot Wave.
    I was not responsible for setting this site up. We have Dan to thank for that. He knew I wanted to post trades and and adjoin my interests with other traders in some worthwhile conversation, and so we have brought the party here. He named the site, and then set me up as the adminstrator.
    I'm not in font of my charts, but I would agree with you that USD strength across the borad is imminent.
    It's kind of crazy, but I'm looking ofrward also to seeing just how lcose our numbers are going to be on our forecasts.
    Just for the record, where do you see the aussie headed, MT or otherwise.

JahDave wrote:Hi Paul,

How is everything. This should be a great little trading area. I'm glad you set it up. Anyway, the Euro mad a nice little run down and It shouldn't go up too much above the 1.3900 before making a bigger run down.

Good Trading,
    Dave
    JahDave
    JahDave

Elliott Wave forecasts Empty Elliott Wave Forecasts

Post  JahDave Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi Paul,

Per your request I am going to do a separate thread just for Elliott Wave forecasts. I will state it here for anyone that is not familiar with Elliott Wave Theory, that Elliott Wave DOES NOT give entry and exit points, but it does an excellent job at following mass social mood and that is what drives markets. I also use a few technical indicators and Fibonacci levels to confirm wave counts and find entry and exit points. Also, Elliott Wave Theory is more accurate on larger markets with more data than small markets with less data. With all of this being said I am going to start with the longest charts I have and narrow things down from there. These long range charts will be multiple decades old and they are the longest range charts I have. The really good thing about Elliott Wave Theory is that because all markets are fractals then Elliott Wave Theory even works on century levels on markets that are that old. Also, because I only have charts that reach back to the 1970's then I am making educated guesses on a few currency pairs, but I think I am correct. One more thing here is that I cannot guarantee that I am correct on any of these really long term charts, because everything I am posting here is 100% my work. If anytime in the future I am wrong on a shorter term forecast, I will go back to a longer term chart and see where I was wrong. I hope this helps everyone on this forum including myself. I am really glad to be here and that Paul has asked me to do an Elliott Wave thread.

Let's all become excellent traders together,

Jah Dave

JahDave
    JahDave

Elliott Wave forecasts Empty Elliott Wave Theory

Post  JahDave Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:38 pm

I uploaded my long term charts on servimg.com, but I don't know how to upload them on my post. I need some help here. When I go to servimg.com, then I can logon to my account and see the images, but I still don't know how to get them here on a post.

Thanks,
    Jah Dave
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:10 am

JahDave wrote:I uploaded my long term charts on servimg.com, but I don't know how to upload them on my post. I need some help here. When I go to servimg.com, then I can logon to my account and see the images, but I still don't know how to get them here on a post.

Thanks,
    Jah Dave

Dave, it looks like the dogs have collaborated again. I've tried post a chart, but have not been able to. Dan is the pro on this, and he'll get wind of this, so I'm sure he'll pass the necessary info along.
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Per your request I am going to do a separate thread just for Elliott Wave forecasts. I will state it here for anyone that is not familiar with Elliott Wave Theory, that Elliott Wave DOES NOT give entry and exit points, but it does an excellent job at following mass social mood and that is what drives markets. I also use a few technical indicators and Fibonacci levels to confirm wave counts and find entry and exit points. Also, Elliott Wave Theory is more accurate on larger markets with more data than small markets with less data. With all of this being said I am going to start with the longest charts I have and narrow things down from there. These long range charts will be multiple decades old and they are the longest range charts I have. The really good thing about Elliott Wave Theory is that because all markets are fractals then Elliott Wave Theory even works on century levels on markets that are that old. Also, because I only have charts that reach back to the 1970's then I am making educated guesses on a few currency pairs, but I think I am correct. One more thing here is that I cannot guarantee that I am correct on any of these really long term charts, because everything I am posting here is 100% my work. If anytime in the future I am wrong on a shorter term forecast, I will go back to a longer term chart and see where I was wrong. I hope this helps everyone on this forum including myself. I am really glad to be here and that Paul has asked me to do an Elliott Wave thread.

Let's all become excellent traders together,

Jah Dave

Dave,
    Welcome
    I was going to mention that you are very welcome to open a topic or even a forum with your posts, I'm sure it will be very valuable for everyone. If you prefer a forum then I can give you moderator rights for your own thread as well. For now I just renamed the topic you opened as "Elliott Wave Forecasts" until I hear from you, if you like it this way, then feel free to edit your first post writing any rule that applies to your thread. ie: everyone is welcome to ask questions and post charts or charts are not welcome in this thread, etc. Paul I recommend you do the same in your first post so everyone is better oriented.
    I answered your concern about posting charts in the general discussion area.
    Feel free to bring friends and traders here, just let them know this community will remain as troublemakers free.
    JahDave
    JahDave

Post  JahDave Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:16 pm

JahDave wrote:I uploaded my long term charts on servimg.com, but I don't know how to upload them on my post. I need some help here. When I go to servimg.com, then I can logon to my account and see the images, but I still don't know how to get them here on a post.

Thanks,
    Jah Dave

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    JahDave
    JahDave

Post  JahDave Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:19 pm

JahDave wrote:

Thanks,
    Jah Dave

JahDave
    JahDave

Post  JahDave Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:31 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:Dave, glad you are here! I sure enjoy your forecasts through the eyes of Elliot Wave.
    I was not responsible for setting this site up. We have Dan to thank for that. He knew I wanted to post trades and and adjoin my interests with other traders in some worthwhile conversation, and so we have brought the party here. He named the site, and then set me up as the adminstrator.
    I'm not in font of my charts, but I would agree with you that USD strength across the borad is imminent.
    It's kind of crazy, but I'm looking ofrward also to seeing just how lcose our numbers are going to be on our forecasts.
    Just for the record, where do you see the aussie headed, MT or otherwise.

How is everything. This should be a great little trading area. I'm glad you set it up. Anyway, the Euro mad a nice little run down and It shouldn't go up too much above the 1.3900 before making a bigger run down.

Good Trading,
    Dave

Here are some numbers for the EUR_USD. There is a confluence of fibo levels at the 1.4375. Also I have found fibo time not as accurate as Fibo price levels but Fibo time is showing some good reversal potential between November 9 and November 15. Let me know what kind of numbers you have.
    JahDave
    JahDave

Elliott Wave forecasts Empty Aussie MT levels

Post  JahDave Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:40 pm

Paul, Here are some Aussie Fibo levels I have. 1.0121, 1.0178, 1.0337
    JahDave
    JahDave

Elliott Wave forecasts Empty US Dollar Index

Post  JahDave Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:58 pm

Here is some Elliott Wave Insight on the dollar index. I have been watching the 75.60 level for several months now, expecting a big reversal there. If it drops back below the 74.50 level then I will have to look at another wave count.
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:40 am

JahDave wrote:

Thanks,
    Jah Dave

Dave,
    Notice that after you click the icon, you look for the image in your hard drive and then you click host, at that time you will see three options with three different http address, depending on which one you copy and paste you will get different result.
    See below, I used the three options, the first one is a small image, the second one is a bigger picture (that is the want you probably want) and the third one is just a like (that is the one you been using).

4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:28 pm

Dave, I got some numbers too. I will post them in my thread once I am better. Really sick, for now.
    JahDave
    JahDave

Post  JahDave Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:47 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:Dave, I got some numbers too. I will post them in my thread once I am better. Really sick, for now.

I'm sorry to hear that Paul,
    Eat some homemade chicken soup and drink some hot tea with lemon and honey. I hope you feel better soon.

JahDave
    JahDave
    JahDave

Elliott Wave forecasts Empty NZD_USD

Post  JahDave Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:24 am

Here is an interesting look at the Kiwi. I thought it would already be going down by now, but it has not. right now, I think it is experiencing a blowoff. This is an interesting Elliott Wave fact. The bigger the degree of a move then the bigger the blowoff is. The U.S. stock markets are experiencing a grand super cycle degree wave 2 ending right now. The last time this happened was the South Sea bubble in the 1700's which was the top of the wave 2 grand supercycle degree. With this being said, in the large scheme of things Asia is about to experience a wave C decline on the supercycle degree as all the western countries are about to experience wave 3 on a grand supercycle degree. Anyway, the Kiwi and every other currency is about to go down very large against the USD. The big thing to remember is several years from now the Euro and Pound will keep going down against the dollar and the Asia currencies will begin a march up against the dollar that will take them to very big highs. One more thing...........I have Bolinger bands on this chart and i have never seen anything like this before. The bottom line is going down sharply even as the price on the chart is going up sharply. Welcome to a supercycle blowoff and a soon to come reversal.

Last edited by JahDave on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:07 am

Dave, we might be in a different forum, but we are still lining up. I'm going to post a perspective through the eyes of the ichimoku, my S&R's, and some extra goodies. I've been saying for awhile that before this year is out there are going to to be some strong reversals. I also get the feeling that December is going to dispel a common myth that there is not much movement in the final month of the year.
    Correct me if I'm wrong. I was looking at the formation for cable on the monthly, and it appears a triangle is forming. In EW theory, does that not mean it is terminal, and that the previous low gets taken out. I was just wondering about the interpretation of that through the eyes of Elliot Wave. I do see GBP/USD getting back to the previous low and hitting 1.3000.
    BTW, I'm doing much better. I'm still sick, but got my head together well enough to be bale to think and trade.

JahDave wrote:Here is an interesting look at the Kiwi. I thought it would already be going down by now, but it has not. right now, I think it is experiencing a blowoff. This is an interesting Elliott Wave fact. The bigger the degree of a move then the bigger the blowoff is. The U.S. stock markets are experiencing a grand super cycle degree wave 2 ending right now. The last time this happened was the South Sea bubble in the 1700's which was the top of the wave 2 grand supercycle degree. With this being said, in the large scheme of things Asia is about to experience a wave C decline on the supercycle degree as all the western countries are about to experience wave C on a grand supercycle degree. Anyway, the Kiwi and every other currency is about to go down very large against the USD. The big thing to remember is several years from now the Euro and Pound will keep going down against the dollar and the Asia currencies will begin a march up against the dollar that will take them to very big highs. One more thing...........I have Bolinger bands on this chart and i have never seen anything like this before. The bottom line is going down sharply even as the price on the chart is going up sharply. Welcome to a supercycle blowoff and a soon to come reversal.

4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:25 am

Dave, I'm still not well, but if I see another lemon or my chicken broth, it will be too soon. I'm almost craving a tall, frothy glass of milk.
    Any rate, in response to your fibos on the Aussie, I posted some related numbers on my thread.

JahDave wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:Dave, I got some numbers too. I will post them in my thread once I am better. Really sick, for now.

I'm sorry to hear that Paul,
    Eat some homemade chicken soup and drink some hot tea with lemon and honey. I hope you feel better soon.

JahDave
    JahDave
    JahDave

Post  JahDave Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:53 am

I honestly still don't think that everything has finished the topping process yet. I don't think the new tops will be very large, but I think they will be there. After these tops then there will be some huge down moves.........
    JahDave
    JahDave

Post  JahDave Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:08 am

JahDave wrote:I honestly still don't think that everything has finished the topping process yet. I don't think the new tops will not be very large, but I think they will be there. After these tops then there will be some huge down moves.........

4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:32 am

Dave, I'm curious. Are you referring to all the majors? Specifically, I'm looking at the EUR/USD, and trying to assimilate and learn through the eyes of EW. It seems to me the EUR/USD has just completed a 5-wave process DOWN, and possibly completed the 1st of 3 waves UP in the correction. AS someone who knows next-to-nothing concerning EW, that is why I'm asking you what you see.
    Personally, it just seems to match up well with my forecasts. Combined with the strong bounce I mentioned on my thread, and the fact price hit -3 sigma on the daily, and bounced off the top of the cloud, it seems imminent to get the move back to 1.3940, which is the TK combo and the daily mean. That event should prepare the pair for another strong leg south.

JahDave wrote:I honestly still don't think that everything has finished the topping process yet. I don't think the new tops will be very large, but I think they will be there. After these tops then there will be some huge down moves.........
    JahDave
    JahDave

Post  JahDave Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:55 am

4xpipcounter wrote:Dave, I'm curious. Are you referring to all the majors? Specifically, I'm looking at the EUR/USD, and trying to assimilate and learn through the eyes of EW. It seems to me the EUR/USD has just completed a 5-wave process DOWN, and possibly completed the 1st of 3 waves UP in the correction. AS someone who knows next-to-nothing concerning EW, that is why I'm asking you what you see.
    Personally, it just seems to match up well with my forecasts. Combined with the strong bounce I mentioned on my thread, and the fact price hit -3 sigma on the daily, and bounced off the top of the cloud, it seems imminent to get the move back to 1.3940, which is the TK combo and the daily mean. That event should prepare the pair for another strong leg south.

JahDave wrote:I honestly still don't think that everything has finished the topping process yet. I don't think the new tops will be very large, but I think they will be there. After these tops then there will be some huge down moves.........

Here is my Euro 1 hour chart. I think it is headed north for now.

4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:13 am

I agree with you according to what the EUR/USD chart looks like.
    I checked a few of the crosses, and the euro looks bearish against many of the crosses. To me, this is going to be interesting to see how this whole thing plays out.
    BTW, I'm like you, thinking ST on the bearish look against the crosses

4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:22 am

This has nothing to do with Elliot Wave forecasts, but I still wanted to wish the thread starter a very happy 46th birthday.
    JahDave
    JahDave

Post  JahDave Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:32 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:This has nothing to do with Elliot Wave forecasts, but I still wanted to wish the thread starter a very happy 46th birthday.

Thank You Paul, It's good to be here and in good spirits and good health.
    JahDave
    JahDave

Post  JahDave Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:36 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:I agree with you according to what the EUR/USD chart looks like.
    I checked a few of the crosses, and the euro looks bearish against many of the crosses. To me, this is going to be interesting to see how this whole thing plays out.
    BTW, I'm like you, thinking ST on the bearish look against the crosses

[/quote]

This is what happened at the last big top in 2007. Different things started down at different times, and finally everything started down in sync. This will happen at some point, but I'm not sure when. I do think it will be within the next two months.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:20 am