4xpipcounter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4xpipcounter

A forum to chat about forecast and trade 4x

3 posters

Elliott Wave forecasts

Daniel
    Admin

Elliott Wave forecasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Elliott Wave forecasts

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:39 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:This has nothing to do with Elliot Wave forecasts, but I still wanted to wish the thread starter a very happy 46th birthday.

I echo Paul's wish, happy birthday!
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Elliott Wave forecasts - Page 2 Empty Re: Elliott Wave forecasts

Post  4xpipcounter Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:20 am

Dave, I'm happy to say I was even in good spirits while I was sick. In essence, I'm always in good spirits. My EUR/USD trade is doing nothing to hinder that. I left Springfield, Ohio, this evening when the pair was near my WS1 at 1.3572. When I got home, I turned the computer on to find it was at 1.3615. I took Tucker out for a small nightly walk (That way he watered the neighbor's yard instead of mine--lol.), came back in and it was 1.3643. I'm just trying to figure out something else to do. The trade always seems to move well in my favor when I am not around.
    Do you realize on my 46th birthday I had 5 grandchildren, and the oldest was 15 months? Now, I'm 54 and got 14 grandchildren

JahDave wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:This has nothing to do with Elliot Wave forecasts, but I still wanted to wish the thread starter a very happy 46th birthday.

Thank You Paul, It's good to be here and in good spirits and good health.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:31 am