4xpipcounter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4xpipcounter

A forum to chat about forecast and trade 4x

+2
Sigma trader
4xpipcounter
6 posters

My oustanding trades and forecasts

4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 3 Empty USD/.CAD

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:36 am

I am counting on an extension to my WS2 at 1.0097, and then a solid reversal. This is also the area of the -3 sigma on the 2-hour and 4-hour, and the bottom of the cirvilinear envelope.
    Daniel
    Admin

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 3 Empty Re: My oustanding trades and forecasts

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:22 am

4xpipcounter wrote:I'm having a bad week already-- not trading related, thank goodness.
    I didn't mean to do that. I was just trying to figure it out.

Daniel wrote:The member '4xpipcounter' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'forex' :
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--------------------------------

#2 'forex' :

lol! I'm having a bad week as well... Please, let me know when you figure things out so you can help me to understand what happened... lol I don't know how post #43 was posted automatically. Are you gambling with dice now? lol
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 3 Empty Gold S&R's

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:27 am

Hari, here's your S&R's for the month and the week.
    If anyone else has a favorite pair you would like the S&R's for, just let me know, and I'll post them. Plot them on your chart. They will blow your mind. They are listed top-down from R3-S3, and left-to-right the monthly and weekly, respectively:

1441.16 1398.80
    1401.75 1379.70
    1379.44 1368.52
    1335.01 1346.34
    1312.54 1335.23
    1272.50 1315.63

Notice the close proximity of the MR1 and the WR2. Also, the MS1 and the WR2. This is also the beginning of the week and the month at the same time. That will be solid S & R.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 3 Empty Re: My oustanding trades and forecasts

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:38 am

Don't get any rumors started--lol. I wouldn't know what to do with a lottery ticket if I got one.
    Let me digress from trading a bit and pass on a true story. I walked into one of the new car lots in town. The salespeople had their gimmicks, and made a big commotion about how I won something. I go to find out 99.9% (literally) won a lottery ticket. They handed it to me. I was even embarrassed when they dropped it in my hand. I quickly hid it in my pocket, and then I walked in the door and headed to the garbage can to dispose of it. My wife exclaimed, "Wait! Let me see what it looks like" She never saw one before and wanted to see what would happen if she scratched it.
    The 1st 2 scratches it said $1,000. She asked me if we turned it in if that is how much we would win. I told her I had no idea, because I don't know what I am doing. I sure wasn't going to find out, because we're not into gambling, so we deposited it in the garbage can.
    Anyway, that is my whole career in gambling.
    In the '80's I came up with a baseball game with dice. Me and my kids used to play it all the time. Now, their kids come over to play it, and we still have a great time playing it. I also have a program where we can play one whole game in about 5 minutes. Uh, no. I did not invent the program.
    Now, I'll get back to trading. I'll try and keep the diversions to a minimum.

Daniel wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:I'm having a bad week already-- not trading related, thank goodness.

Daniel wrote:The member '4xpipcounter' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'forex' :

#2 'forex' :

lol! I'm having a bad week as well... Please, let me know when you figure things out so you can help me to understand what happened... lol I don't know how post #43 was posted automatically. Are you gambling with dice now? lol
    [list][*].
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:43 am

4xpipcounter wrote:Don't get any rumors started--lol. I wouldn't know what to do with a lottery ticket if I got one.
    Let me digress from trading a bit and pass on a true story. I walked into one of the new car lots in town. The salespeople had their gimmicks, and made a big commotion about how I won something. I go to find out 99.9% (literally) won a lottery ticket. They handed it to me. I was even embarrassed when they dropped it in my hand. I quickly hid it in my pocket, and then I walked in the door and headed to the garbage can to dispose of it. My wife exclaimed, "Wait! Let me see what it looks like" She never saw one before and wanted to see what would happen if she scratched it.
    The 1st 2 scratches it said $1,000. She asked me if we turned it in if that is how much we would win. I told her I had no idea, because I don't know what I am doing. I sure wasn't going to find out, because we're not into gambling, so we deposited it in the garbage can.
    Anyway, that is my whole career in gambling.
    In the '80's I came up with a baseball game with dice. Me and my kids used to play it all the time. Now, their kids come over to play it, and we still have a great time playing it. I also have a program where we can play one whole game in about 5 minutes. Uh, no. I did not invent the program.
    Now, I'll get back to trading. I'll try and keep the diversions to a minimum.

Daniel wrote:

#1 'forex' :

#2 'forex' :

[list][*].

Thank you for the clarification, I take that comment back. I see the dice option but I don't think this is going to be very useful and we can remove it if you agree.

Last edited by Daniel on Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:52 am

The report released from China made a spike on the USDJPY and it hit my TP (I moved it down earlier today). I'm +13 pips for the week
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:02 am

Nice one!
    Notice how even the spike was contained under my MR1 by 3 points. The peak was 81.41 and the MR1 is 81.44. This is why I say even news events are contained within technical parameters.

Daniel wrote:The report released from China made a spike on the USDJPY and it hit my TP (I moved it down earlier today). I'm +13 pips for the week
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:04 am

4xpipcounter wrote:Nice one!
    Notice how even the spike was contained under my MR1 by 3 points. The peak was 81.41 and the MR1 is 81.44. This is why I say even news events are contained within technical parameters.

Daniel wrote:The report released from China made a spike on the USDJPY and it hit my TP (I moved it down earlier today). I'm +13 pips for the week

There was an opportunity to go short right after it. anyone got it?
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:08 am

Not a big deal. I took it lightly. That's why I added "lol".
    I agree to remove it.

Thank you for the clarification, I take that comment back. I see the dice option but I don't think this is going to be very useful and we can remove it if you agree.[/quote]
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:39 am

4xpipcounter wrote:Not a big deal. I took it lightly. That's why I added "lol".
    I agree to remove it.

Thank you for the clarification, I take that comment back. I see the dice option but I don't think this is going to be very useful and we can remove it if you agree.
    [/quote]

Dice game has been removed.
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:41 am

4xpipcounter wrote:I did not mean to start a new thread on this. It should have been just an addition to the thread I already started.
    Daniel, can you help again....please.

Done.
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:59 am

4xpipcounter wrote:I am counting on an extension to my WS2 at 1.0097, and then a solid reversal. This is also the area of the -3 sigma on the 2-hour and 4-hour, and the bottom of the cirvilinear envelope.

Are you talking about this envelope?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

4xpipcounter wrote:Nice one!

Is this because there are pending orders to go short under at that level?
    Daniel
    Admin

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 3 Empty Cable

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:35 am

Went short @ 1.6080. TP=1.6005
    Sigma trader

Post  Sigma trader Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 am

Daniel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Went short @ 1.6080. TP=1.6005

nice entry, i added at 6085 after the cpi spike
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 am

No, that would not have anything to do with it. Don't forget those are my S&R's. Also pending orders have nothing to do with price actions. It's something like $4 trillion that is traded daily, so a few pending orders will not make a difference.
    Where the USD/JPY peaked at was also a confluential event. That area was also the peak of the 4-hour cloud. In times past me and Dave from T2W often had conversations about how fundamental data is always within technical parameters. WE would also get a nice chuckle over how both our methodologies would yield the same basic forecasted result. Two methodologies may be as diverse as me and his are, but they yield the same virtual forecast result.

Is this because there are pending orders to go short under at that level?[/quote]
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:16 am

Daniel wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:I am counting on an extension to my WS2 at 1.0097, and then a solid reversal. This is also the area of the -3 sigma on the 2-hour and 4-hour, and the bottom of the cirvilinear envelope.

Are you talking about this envelope?

I never made a reference to the envelope, but you have the right idea with regards to the confluence of events in that circa area.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 3 Empty GBP/USD

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:02 am

Cable now has its eye on the WR1 at 1.6124 and the MR1 at 1.6149. It's feeling comfortable in the updraft. There is strong upward proclivity on the 2-hour and 4-hour charts, with the constant adjustments on the 8-hour. What is about to happen is that a strong leg should accompany the next reversal.
    Sigma trader

Post  Sigma trader Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:11 am

4xpipcounter wrote:Cable now has its eye on the WR1 at 1.6124 and the MR1 at 1.6149. It's feeling comfortable in the updraft. There is strong upward proclivity on the 2-hour and 4-hour charts, with the constant adjustments on the 8-hour. What is about to happen is that a strong leg should accompany the next reversal.

i just covered my cable trades at 16038
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 3 Empty EUR/GBP

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:18 am

The pair met my recent recovery objective to .8720, and now another sharp move south has begun. Support will be seen at .8643, and then the next move could be seen towards .8600. This is where the DOWN should come to at least a temporary rest.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 am

About the time I made that post, a full-blown correction on the 15m began. If this is not a headfake, then we could be headed to 1.5983 before the upside process will continue. There are strong obviations of the move towards the marks I mentioned, but I would feel dubious to jump on its back, because of what I am looking at on the monthly.

Sigma trader wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:Cable now has its eye on the WR1 at 1.6124 and the MR1 at 1.6149. It's feeling comfortable in the updraft. There is strong upward proclivity on the 2-hour and 4-hour charts, with the constant adjustments on the 8-hour. What is about to happen is that a strong leg should accompany the next reversal.

Sigma trader

Post  Sigma trader Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:27 am

4xpipcounter wrote:About the time I made that post, a full-blown correction on the 15m began. If this is not a headfake, then we could be headed to 1.5983 before the upside process will continue. There are strong obviations of the move towards the marks I mentioned, but I would feel dubious to jump on its back, because of what I am looking at on the monthly.

Sigma trader wrote:

if it manages a 40 pip bounce from here i will reshort
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 3 Empty GBP/USD monthlies

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:29 am

As per an e-mail request, here are the monthlies for the GBP/USD:
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 3 Empty CAD/CHF

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:49 am

It was close, but a bridge was almost formed between the WR1 (.9727) and the WR2 (.9786) on the 1st day of the week. I would look for a peak for this train around .9828, and then at least a correction back to the WR1 at .9727.
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

My oustanding trades and forecasts - Page 3 Empty AUD/CHF

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:59 am

My MR1a at .9845 should be solid containment for the recent push north, and then the should be a strong push south. Momentum has begun to swung south on the 2-hour. It would move against strong momentum on the 4-hour, but has reached its limit on the CE with the curve south. Similar to the CAD/CHF, it almost bridged the WR1-WR2. The WR1a at .9760 is in the bag and lower.

For certain pairs like the CAD/CHF and the AUD/CHF, my S&R's are always my "A" levels, because they are not to be found on the platform I use to plot my methodology.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content