4xpipcounter

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4xpipcounter

A forum to chat about forecast and trade 4x

3 posters

General Discussion

4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

General Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: General Discussion

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Host an image> Browse> Host it
    Afterward I tried all 3 of the variations and none worked.
    I need to post a pic before I can start my S&R thread. Any usggestions?

quote="4xpipcounter"]Still trying, but nothing seems to be working.

4xpipcounter wrote:Let's see if this works
    [/quote]
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:21 pm

4xpipcounter wrote:Host an image> Browse> Host it
    Afterward I tried all 3 of the variations and none worked.
    I need to post a pic before I can start my S&R thread. Any usggestions?

quote="4xpipcounter"]Still trying, but nothing seems to be working.

4xpipcounter wrote:Let's see if this works
    [/quote]

Paul, Technology is not on your side, with this issue, and the other issue of your IP address that I mentioned. You are very smart, I don't doubt you will do great.
    I described step by step 4 times how I do it, if we want to meet then I can show you how I do it. Call me or have Zeph? to call me and we go over.
    Let me know how I can help
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Dan, I did it exactly the way you said. It never worked.
    I will be at the computer until 7:45pm tonight, and then around 10:00 tonight.
    I don't know what Zeph has to do with this. I'm sure he didn't try and post any charts. All he does is post winning trades.

Paul, Technology is not on your side, with this issue, and the other issue of your IP address that I mentioned. You are very smart, I don't doubt you will do great.
    I described step by step 4 times how I do it, if we want to meet then I can show you how I do it. Call me or have Zeph? to call me and we go over.
    Let me know how I can help[/quote]
    Daniel
    Admin

Post  Daniel Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:48 pm

Daniel wrote:
    4xpipcounter wrote:Dan, I did it exactly the way you said. It never worked.
    I will be at the computer until 7:45pm tonight, and then around 10:00 tonight.
    I don't know what Zeph has to do with this. I'm sure he didn't try and post any charts. All he does is post winning trades.

Let me know how I can help

Paul,
    I am not sure of what you are doing... and I am no longer sure how I can help you with this issue, your post doens't have any address copied on it, so you can't say that you are doing all what I'm saying, try to copy the whole sentance.
    I describe step by step how I install them. Like when I describe to you step by step several times how to install the TRM when you were using my subscription, or when I described step by step how you could install winrar or how you needed to install the THT software, several other times that we were able to achieve it.
    Make sure that you copy the whole sentence... there is nothing sentence copied on that post now[/quote]
    4xpipcounter
    4xpipcounter

Post  4xpipcounter Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:26 am

Alright, I got the message. Maybe one of these days I'll be a computer guru like you. Maybe one of these days you'll be a trading guru like me. It all requires patience.
    Still I got to make it work, or the other thread is going nowhere.
    That other thread you started, "How to make 100%", is going nowhere until we get 100 people in this forum. That's my goal. I ain't doing a thread like that without an audience.

Paul,
    I am not sure of what you are doing... and I am no longer sure how I can help you with this issue, your post doens't have any address copied on it, so you can't say that you are doing all what I'm saying, try to copy the whole sentance.
    I describe step by step how I install them. Like when I describe to you step by step several times how to install the TRM when you were using my subscription, or when I described step by step how you could install winrar or how you needed to install the THT software, several other times that we were able to achieve it.
    Make sure that you copy the whole sentence... there is nothing sentence copied on that post now[/quote][/quote]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:28 am